The WSU UI Parking Agreement: What You Need to Know
If you`re a student or employee at Washington State University, you`re likely familiar with the parking situation on campus. Between limited spaces, high costs, and confusing rules, finding a spot to park can be a hassle. To address these issues, WSU has implemented a Parking Agreement that outlines the rules and regulations for parking on campus.
Here`s what you need to know:
What is the WSU UI Parking Agreement?
The WSU UI Parking Agreement is a set of guidelines and regulations that govern the use of parking facilities on the WSU campus in Pullman, WA. The agreement outlines the types of permits available, the fees associated with each permit, and the rules for parking in specific areas.
Who needs to comply with the Parking Agreement?
Anyone who parks a car on the WSU campus must comply with the Parking Agreement. This includes students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
What are the different types of parking permits available?
WSU offers several different types of parking permits, including:
– Resident permits, for students living on campus
– Commuter permits, for students who commute to campus
– Faculty/staff permits, for employees of WSU
– Temporary permits, for short-term parking needs
Each permit has different fees associated with it and allows for parking in specific areas on campus.
What are the rules for parking on campus?
The Parking Agreement outlines several rules for parking on campus, including:
– Only park in designated parking spaces: If a space is not marked as a parking spot, do not park there.
– Do not park in reserved spaces: Reserved spaces are designated for specific individuals or groups and are not available for general parking.
– Follow posted signs: Signs throughout the parking areas provide important information about parking restrictions and regulations. It`s important to follow these signs to avoid receiving a citation or being towed.
– Display your parking permit: Your parking permit must be clearly displayed on your vehicle at all times while parked on campus.
– Do not park in fire lanes: Fire lanes are designated for emergency vehicles and must be kept clear at all times.
What are the consequences for violating the Parking Agreement?
Violating the Parking Agreement can result in fines, citations, and even towing of your vehicle. It`s important to familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations outlined in the agreement to avoid any trouble.
In conclusion, the WSU UI Parking Agreement provides a framework for efficient and orderly parking on the WSU campus. By complying with the rules and regulations outlined in the agreement, you can help ensure a smooth parking experience for everyone.